Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Few of China Glaze's Christmas Polishes

Out of the 16 colours available from China Glaze's Tis' the Season to be Naughty or Nice collection, I only got five. The first two, Mistletoe Kisses and Mrs. Claus were purchased in the Rejoice! box set (with a candle) at Sally's, Peace on Earth and Little Drummer Boy were also purchased there but on a different occasion, and Party Heart was purchased on eBay.

I have already blogged about Mrs. Claus and how I couldn't get Party Hearty at Sally's Beauty Supply HERE.

                                                   Now onto the pictures!

  Mrs. Claus, Mistletoe Kisses, Little Drummer Boy, Peace on Earth, Party Hearty

    I added close-ups of the polishes too, so you can see the glitter, metallic finishes, etc.
Mrs. Claus
Mistletoe Kisses
Little Drummer Boy
Peace on Earth

Party Hearty

I have only worn one of these but I am going to be using them throughout the month. I have swatches Party hearty over a TON of colours on a nail wheel and I am going to try some of those out. I also have three holiday Orly's that I will show you later.

                                                I hope you enjoyed this post :)











2 comments: