Saturday, December 18, 2010

China Glaze - Peace on Earth and Party Hearty

To start with, I just wanted to let you guys know that I won Zombie Claws' celebration nail art contest! This is the first nail art contest that I have ever entered, and the first I've won :)

But onto my recent mani. This is Peace On Earth, and Party Hearty, both from the collection 'Tis The Season To Be Naughty Or Nice by China Glaze. ( I really wish that the collection had a shorter name, so from now on I'll call it Naughty or Nice.)

Peace on Earth is a beautiful metallic olive colour, with a bit of gold too.
I honestly thought that this colour was ugly when I first saw it, but now it's one of my favourites!
This is one coat!
I added Party Hearty to make it a bit more festive!








As a bonus, here is a bottle picture of Party Hearty!



I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!



4 comments:

  1. It looks great with Party Hearty! And yeah, why the long name??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same exact thing while entering the name into my nail polish spreadsheet. GRRRR the collection name is so long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel Marie - yeah, it gets on my nerves :P

    ReplyDelete