Friday, October 1, 2010

REVIEW: Sally Girl Mini Polishes

Okay, these little polishes are awesome! At Sally Beauty Supply you can get these little bottles of polish for $1.50 (a little less with the membership card). I personally like them for striping and other nail art because they are inexpensive and pretty good quality for the price. They are meant to be used for your whole nail but I prefer them for detail because they are so small.  I find that the Stripe Rite polishes they sell at Sally's dry out way to fast (2 weeks, I kid you not), and they range from 7 to 10 dollars! I would recommend these to everyone because there is such a wide variety of colours (I would guess that they have around 75-100 different ones).

  I recently bought a bunch to replace my Stripe Rite's so here is a little haul!





No comments:

Post a Comment