Saturday, September 25, 2010

REVIEW: China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat

Last night I purchased this with my China Glaze haul and I am extremely impressed. Here I will discuss my opinions on this product.

SCENT: A lot of bloggers have been talking about how the smell is nauseating and will give you a headache. To be quite honest, it doesn't smell that bad. Yes it is a strong smell, but it smells just like regular nail polish, but only a very little bit more powerful.

DRYING TIME: This is amazing! It dries my nails was faster than the Orly  quick dry drops, and I can only imagine how great it would be if I combined the two.

APPLICATION: Not too thick or thin, and the brush is the same as in their nail colours, so it gave even coverage.

PRICE: Same as their nail colours. They are usually $5.99, but I have a Sally Beauty Club Membership so they were $5.49. (Canadian Currency)

Overall this is a great product and I would recommend this to everyone!


If I forgot to add anything or if you have any questions, feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment