Saturday, September 25, 2010

China Glaze Haul!

L to R: Liquid Leather, Strong Adhesion base Coat, Emerald Fitzgerald, fast forward Top Coat.

My camera is acting weird so I couldn't really get a good picture of the nail polish, but I'll do my best to describe it. Okay, so last night I went to Sally Beauty to look for the new Awakening collection but they didn't have it, so I decided to buy some other stuff instead! So first off, I got the base and top coat because the other ones I own cause my nails to peel. I will probably do a review on the top coat in a bit as well. I really didn't want to buy a black nail polish but I did anyways. There is nothing really special about it, but it's kind of sheer. You'd probably need two coats of Liquid Leather to make it opaque, as it is a jelly base. I also got Emerald Fitzgerald from the Vintage Vixen Collection. It's a beautiful deep teal with tiny green flecks that sometimes reflect a turquoise colour. It's a wonderful colour for fall and you only need one thick or two thin coats to make it opaque. i think that sometime soon I will layer emerald Fitzgerald over Liquid Leather and see what happens. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment