Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Legend of Zelda/Triforce Nail Art

Yes, more nerdy nail art. This time it's a triforce, which is three golden triangles that represent wisdom, courage, and power. I painted all my nails with China Glaze Peace on Earth, and a coat of Orly's Glitz and Glamour on all but my ring finger. On my left hand's ring finger I painted the golden triforce with Glitz and Glamour abd outlined it with a generic black polish..


The next time I post will be Piplup nail art as requested by 'VijiiS'   :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Piplup nails. <3 I love this, too. Legend of Zelda, FTW. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @VijiiS - I'm excited to do the Piplup nails, it's an awesome idea :)
    And yes, Zelda is amazing :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love legend of zelda haha especially OOT

    ReplyDelete